At the recent conference on The Future of Holocaust Studies held at the Universities of Southampton and Winchester aound 60 academics and educators came together to discuss the future of Holocaust studies. Please click here to access a podcast featuring speakers from the event, including James Jordan (Parkes Institute) and Kay Andrews (Centre for Holocaust Edcuation, Institute of Education).
- As part of @SOToSpeak15 join us 23/10 for Tony Kushner in conversation. #JourneysfromtheAbyss bit.ly/2gr01zn 17 hours ago
- Many thanks to @maiomupf for a fascinating seminar last night https://t.co/RwCpG6sGAv 20 hours ago
- Tonight! @maiomupf continues our research seminar series. bit.ly/2xwv9ES 1 day ago
- Tomorrow @maiomupf gives our next research seminar on Jewish migration from Morocco to Israel. bit.ly/2xwv9ES 2 days ago
- Don't miss out on @maiomupf illuminating talk on Jewish emigration from Morocco to Israel next week, details here: bit.ly/2xwv9ES 5 days ago