At the recent conference on The Future of Holocaust Studies held at the Universities of Southampton and Winchester aound 60 academics and educators came together to discuss the future of Holocaust studies. Please click here to access a podcast featuring speakers from the event, including James Jordan (Parkes Institute) and Kay Andrews (Centre for Holocaust Edcuation, Institute of Education).
- Yesterday we were joined by students from @bartonpeveril, @brockcollege & @AvonbourneTrust as part of the Humanitie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A big thank you to all who joined us on Tuesday evening for our 'Lost and Found' outreach event, and to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jrwagz: New DVD from @CapriolFilms out Friday 22 June! The fascinating story of the Hitler Emigres in a feature documentary. Available… 3 days ago
- RT @kpowhistory: Very excited to be part of the upcoming @ParkesInstitute graduate seminar. Join @abaighmckee & I as we present music from… 3 days ago
- RT @MemoryStudiesSW: Tony Kushner is concluding the @ParkesInstitute 'Lost and Found' event by discussing East European Jewish egg importer… 4 days ago