We are pleased to announce our new seminar programme for the 2013-14 academic year. Our seminar programme is host to a diverse range of scholars from a variety of academic disciplines, reflecting our commitment to multidisciplinary research. We are priviliged this year to host a number of prominent figures for our lecture series: in October Lisa Appignanesi will be interviewed by Devorah Baum for our annual Parkes Lecture, and in March 2014 Reverend Giles Fraser will give the prestigious Montefiore Lecture. Finally, in May 2014 our own Dr james Jordan will deliver the 2014 Karten Memorial Lecture. Please note that RSVP is required for the Parkes, Montefiore and Karten Lectures.
- As part of @SOToSpeak15 join us 23/10 for Tony Kushner in conversation. #JourneysfromtheAbyss bit.ly/2gr01zn 17 hours ago
- Many thanks to @maiomupf for a fascinating seminar last night https://t.co/RwCpG6sGAv 20 hours ago
- Tonight! @maiomupf continues our research seminar series. bit.ly/2xwv9ES 1 day ago
- Tomorrow @maiomupf gives our next research seminar on Jewish migration from Morocco to Israel. bit.ly/2xwv9ES 2 days ago
- Don't miss out on @maiomupf illuminating talk on Jewish emigration from Morocco to Israel next week, details here: bit.ly/2xwv9ES 5 days ago