We are pleased to announce our new seminar programme for the 2013-14 academic year. Our seminar programme is host to a diverse range of scholars from a variety of academic disciplines, reflecting our commitment to multidisciplinary research. We are priviliged this year to host a number of prominent figures for our lecture series: in October Lisa Appignanesi will be interviewed by Devorah Baum for our annual Parkes Lecture, and in March 2014 Reverend Giles Fraser will give the prestigious Montefiore Lecture. Finally, in May 2014 our own Dr james Jordan will deliver the 2014 Karten Memorial Lecture. Please note that RSVP is required for the Parkes, Montefiore and Karten Lectures.
- Have you seen our #HMD2018 exhibition on display on the North corridor at Avenue Campus? This year the theme is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @JewishStudiesUK: Deadline at the end of this month: do not miss the fantastic line-up for our annual conference in Durham- Susannah Hes… 1 day ago
- RT @JoshAppFilm: "To feel unfamiliar to yourself is a very familiar experience." Devorah Baum profile in @JewishRen below. And speaking @Je… 1 day ago
- We're busy prepping our #HMD2018 exhibition which goes on display from Monday 22nd Jan on Avenue Campus. The theme… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @HMD_UK: ‘I don't understand how anyone can deny something like the Holocaust’. For #HolocaustMemorialDay, we invited people to witness… 3 days ago