We are pleased to announce our new seminar programme for the 2013-14 academic year. Our seminar programme is host to a diverse range of scholars from a variety of academic disciplines, reflecting our commitment to multidisciplinary research. We are priviliged this year to host a number of prominent figures for our lecture series: in October Lisa Appignanesi will be interviewed by Devorah Baum for our annual Parkes Lecture, and in March 2014 Reverend Giles Fraser will give the prestigious Montefiore Lecture. Finally, in May 2014 our own Dr james Jordan will deliver the 2014 Karten Memorial Lecture. Please note that RSVP is required for the Parkes, Montefiore and Karten Lectures.
- Yesterday we were joined by students from @bartonpeveril, @brockcollege & @AvonbourneTrust as part of the Humanitie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A big thank you to all who joined us on Tuesday evening for our 'Lost and Found' outreach event, and to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jrwagz: New DVD from @CapriolFilms out Friday 22 June! The fascinating story of the Hitler Emigres in a feature documentary. Available… 3 days ago
- RT @kpowhistory: Very excited to be part of the upcoming @ParkesInstitute graduate seminar. Join @abaighmckee & I as we present music from… 3 days ago
- RT @MemoryStudiesSW: Tony Kushner is concluding the @ParkesInstitute 'Lost and Found' event by discussing East European Jewish egg importer… 4 days ago